Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 3 Eating/Exercising

Today is day 3. I planned my meals out yesterday and plugged them into Sparkpeople. I got it all ready the night before so it was ready for me this morning.

Breakfast: 1 egg/1 egg white omlette. I put 1 slice of american cheese, 3 thin sliced deli ham, little bit of tomato and onions. SO GOOD and all for only 196 calories Yum.

Snack 1: Apple with 1tbsp of peanut butter

Lunch: 3 oz of roast beef and salad

Snack 2: Applesauce

Dinner: Saute beef tips with Diced Tomatoes, onions, and garlic, plain rice, and broccoli

Snack 3: 100 calorie pudding or fruit

Exercise: I am hoping to make it to Turbo Kick, but if not then I will do a 2.5 mile walk on the treadmill with an incline and then some time on the elliptical. Plus some weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment