Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How I WILL to get to 140 pounds





Anyone who has watched The Biggest Loser knows that Jillian gets results. She is tough, but you will love the results and the work. I ordered 30 day shred and the making the cut book from the library. I am nervous about the 30 day shred, but I am excited to get started at the same time.

I want to do the movie every morning before work so that I am up and motivate, plus I heard that working out in the morning gets your metabolism moving. Then my evenings are free for classes or strength training. I hope to be walking with a friend around the neighborhood which is about 3 miles 3 times a week. Here is my schedule I hope to stick to:

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: movie, 30 min. strength, walking

Tuesday/Thursday: movie, 1 hr turbo kick class or 1 hr cardio, 30 min strength

Saturday: 1 hr cardio or class

Sunday: day off unless we decide to walk

I am also using http://www.sparkpeople.com/ to track my calories, but I don't want to get to crazy about calories because that is where I always mess up and fall off the wagon. Sparkpeople will make me record my food. I will do it here too!

Here is to exercising and eating healthy to make a healthier me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment