Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Goals/Rewards

Since I plan on doing this the right way I don't want to set impossible goals. I don't want to get discouraged by forcing myself to lose a certain amount by certain times. Here are my goals/rewards

Long term: lose 50 pounds (Not setting a certain date, but would love it if it happens by the beginning of 2010).

Drink 8 glasses of water a day
Eat more veggies and fruit
Exercise daily in some sort of capacity
Get my endurance up to be able to run

Rewards:
190: Lunch out (something to get me over my hump)
180: New makeup
170: New Book
160: New work out outfit (right now I wear old stuff)
155: New outfit (work or fun)
150: New shoes (running or dress)
145: manicure/pedicure day
140: Since this is my goal weight I would love to do a shopping spree

No comments:

Post a Comment