Monday, June 15, 2009

Down 5 Pounds

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love when I get results right away because it gives me the motivation to keep going. I know those are mostly water pounds, but it make me feel better. I honestly feel so much better. I feel lighter and I know it is because I am eating lighter foods.

Today's food/exercise:
B-Fruit salad (Cantaloupe, grapes, apples, strawberry, pineapple, and a little orange juice)
L-Betty crocker bowl appetite pasta meal and carrots
s-pretzels and a sugar free fat free pudding
d-Salad with lots of veggies and FF catalina and a baked potato with spray butter (I hope to be at the gym late)
S- if needed some cantaloupe.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! That's awesome!! I'm so jealous :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. You can do it too. I have a lot to lose so I will see bigger numbers at first.

    ReplyDelete