Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Starting Out


That is me on the right. This will be my before picture. I have gained about 50 pounds in the last few years and I am ready to get it off. I have started and stopped dieting and working out in the last 2.5 years. I have finally decided that I will do this and I will not "diet" I will change my lifestyle. I know that there will be challenges and I will have great days, good days, and bad days, but I will not give up.
I started this blog to hold myself accountable. I want a place to put in food and exercise logs. I want a place where I can see it in writing and wont lose my notebook. My rule is to write her at least once a day. I will be weighing in every Monday unless I start to get to number obsessed and I change it.
Starting weight: 195
Goal weight: 140
Waist: 47 in
Legs: 27in
Arms: 17in

No comments:

Post a Comment